Webinar recording: Pain Mastery Sequence for Neck Pain and Thyroid Disorders

by Darren Starwynn | East-West Seminars on January 12, 2012

Here is the recording of the webinar I taught on Wednesday, January 11th:

http://www.eastwestseminars.com/Neck thyroid 0111

Please post a comment here on this blog after you watch it.  Your feedback is very important to me, and helps me to keep bringing you these high quality free presentations.thyroid 150x150 Webinar recording: Pain Mastery Sequence for Neck Pain and Thyroid Disorders

{ 7 comments… read them below or add one }

Donna March 13, 2012 at 11:38 pm

Great, thank you. I’m still experimenting with using both acupuncture & current. With thyroid disease, I use a lot of the Divergent Meridian treatments. But now I’m thinking, DM’s work on the Wei & Jing level. What level would you say the current works on? All three? Can you program it to work on the level you want somehow? Looking forward to Jersey in April….

Debra Harrison February 25, 2012 at 12:25 am

Good information!

Roberto Bazzurro January 12, 2012 at 8:44 pm

This video is very interesting because includes many aspects of an holistic approach to healing.

Juliana Christenson January 12, 2012 at 7:41 pm

Love this webinar. Looking for more! I have had my Acumentor since 2006. I use it every day. These webinars help reinforce my understanding of the process and improve my outcomes.

Darren Starwynn | East-West Seminars January 13, 2012 at 5:03 pm

You can keep learning new applications for your Acutron endlessly. Have you been to one of my seminars yet?

Vivain January 12, 2012 at 7:22 pm

Darren,
Thank you so much for sharing your wealth of knowledge. Fabulous webinar. I appreciate your pursuit and enthusiasm for knowledge, and your ability to relay that inspiration to your students. You are a treasure.
Peace and Blessings,
Viv

Darren Starwynn | East-West Seminars January 13, 2012 at 5:04 pm

Thank you Vivian! Great hearing from you again. We just gotta find a way to take that coastal hike one of these days! Darren

Previous post: